Welcome Home, it’s Saturday, 25 March 2017
Stay up-to-date with events on in Queen’s…
To export this Google Calendar to your iCal:
1. Sign into your Google Account (go straight to google.com/calendar if you are already signed in)
2. Next to ‘Other Calendars’ on the left hand side, click the Down arrow
3. Select Add by URL
4. Paste ‘https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/b82b0vquueas3m1kng4kojq0dk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics’ into the URL box
5. Click ‘Add Calendar’. ‘The Queen’s JCR Calendar’ will now appear on the left hand side under ‘Other Calendars’.
6. To download the calendar to iCal, click the Down arrow on ‘The Queen’s JCR Calendar’ and select ‘Calendar Settings’.
7. Click ‘Export this Calendar’
8. A zipped file of the calendar will download to your computer. Unzip the file and it will open into iCal on your Mac. Done!
Weekday Breakfast: 8.15am to 8.45am (also at Florey and Cardo)
Weekday Lunch: 12.30 to 1.30pm
Weekday Dinner: 6.30pm and 7.15pm (Gowns), by Booking
Saturday Breakfast: 8.15 to 8.45am (College only)
Saturday Lunch: 12.15 to 12.45pm, by Booking
Saturday Dinner: 7.15pm (Formal), by Booking
Sunday Breakfast: 8.40 to 9.00am (College Only)
Sunday Lunch: 12.15 to 12.45pm, by Booking
Sunday Dinner: 7.30pm, by Booking
For 2016-17, the terms dates are:
Michaelmas: Sunday, 9 October to Saturday, 3 December.
Hilary: Sunday, 15 January to Saturday, 11 March.
Trinity: Sunday, 23 April to Saturday, 17 June.
*Residence starts on the Wednesday before each term.
*Michaelmas 2017 starts on Sunday, 8 October.
The College Nurse, Midge, can be found at FQ1A/3A (FQ1A/6A hopefully from 1st Week on) at these times:
Monday 14.15 – 16.15
Tuesday 11.00 – 12.00
Wednesday 14.15 – 16.15
Thursday 11.00 – 12.00
Friday 14.15 – 16.15
The College Doctors are at 19 Beaumont Street, and you can contact them at 01865 240501.
All the Porters are also first-aid trained, and the Lodge has a plentiful supply of plasters and ice-packs.
To email someone, use the formula: Firstname.Lastname@queens.ox.ac.uk
1341 Society: Henry Taylor, Facebook
Addison Society: Alexandra Taylor
Association Football Club (QCAFC): Lydia Cockburn
Athletics/Cross Country: Adam Rhaiti
Men’s and Women’s Badminton: Max Greenwood and Xiaoli Huang
Men’s and Women’s Basketball: Cyrus Motashaw and Lucy Williams
QCBC Men’s and Women’s: Alex Smith, George Watkinson and Sophie Holmes
Christian Union: Isaac Vivian
Eglesfield Music Society (EMS): Joe Johnson
Eglesfield Players: Alex Bishop
Film Society: Cecilia Hoegfeldt, Facebook
LGBT Society: Michael Crowder
Men’s Cricket: Max Bhugra-Schmid
Men’s and Women’s Hockey: Nils Behling, Eli Begg and Tilly Thatcher
Men’s and Women’s Tennis: William Stone and Bianca Gillam
Mixed Lacrosse: Catherine Drewry and Amy Layton
Netball Club: Holly Marsh
Cycling: Joe Welford
Rugby Football Club (QCRFC): Sam Hancock and Joe Welford
Squash: Steve Kench
Table Tennis: Isaac Vivian
QCAFC 1st XI: Adaim Rhaiti
QCAFC 2nd XI: Guy Ferguson
QCAFC Animals: Henry Bettley and Carlos Prado
QCWAFC: Tilly Thatcher
Click here for the JCR constitution (updated February 2017)
JCR Meeting Minutes
Click the corresponding week to download a copy of a meeting’s minutes:
For the list of current Exec members, click here. Each picture links you to the corresponding email address if you want to contact us.